This weekend at Vertical Leap, I heard the best explanation of brand vs logo ever. Quite simply a logo is an image. Your logo is how clients, customers and other recognize your business or company. Think the McDonald’s golden arches or the green and white Starbucks logo. Our brand, however, is completely different. Our brand is what they say about us when we leave the room. What do people say about you when you leave the room?
Page 3 of 3
Looking for ways to be more productive in your day? Here are three tips that have served me well:
- Put your phone on silent. Do not answer or check it during appointments or events.
- Set a specific, non-negotiable time to check & return calls, texts & notifications.
- Stick to the time you set. Return the calls, texts & notifications.
How did this work for you? I would love to hear your feedback.
You will not be able to solve problems using the same source that created the problems. You must get answers from a higher source. “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.” Isaiah 55:9
– Innovative leaders don’t allow life to just happen.
– Your life depends on the goals you set and the goals you fail to set.
– Whether we realize it or not we are always setting goals.
– We never miss.
– Whatever you aim at you hit.
– Whatever you do is a goal you set.
– Life will change when you change your goals.
“He who aims at nothing will never miss.”
God has a plan for you, but God will not plan FOR you.
10 Keys for Effective Planning :
- Get a clear vision of the destination for your purpose or the project
- First things first: Sit down. (Stop, think, focus, meditate, get away from the noise)
- Estimate: project, assess, predict
- Count the cost: price, impact, demands
- Calculate the details of every aspect. No experimenting.
- Consider the outcome. Assess the resources & the resistance.
- Determine the course of action: Negotiate terms or collaborate
- What’s the target? Be specific:
- Commit the plan to God: Give him something to work with.
- Tak action!