God has a plan for you, but God will not plan FOR you.
10 Keys for Effective Planning :
- Get a clear vision of the destination for your purpose or the project
- First things first: Sit down. (Stop, think, focus, meditate, get away from the noise)
- Estimate: project, assess, predict
- Count the cost: price, impact, demands
- Calculate the details of every aspect. No experimenting.
- Consider the outcome. Assess the resources & the resistance.
- Determine the course of action: Negotiate terms or collaborate
- What’s the target? Be specific:
- Commit the plan to God: Give him something to work with.
- Tak action!